Award Category 6: Reaching out: third/voluntary sector organisation of the year
Sponsor: The National Institute for Adult Continuing Education
Judges will be looking for partnerships that can demonstrate:
- How they are achieving their purpose through partnership
- How their organisation’s structures and ways of working contribute to partnerships and make a difference to learners
- How their organisation has changed attitudes, behaviours and practice
Applications should be presented in case study format, bearing in mind the specific criteria (above) for the award category outlined in the application brochure. The better the information you provide, the better your chance of winning. Please refer to the guidance notes for a detailed checklist. Applications should be a maximum of 2,000 words using the outline below to shape your entry.
- The challenge – what did you want to do and why?
- Meeting the challenge – what did you do?
- Impact – what difference has this made?
- Sustainability – how have you made sure this work can keep going over time?
To review / edit your applications or to make a new application, Click here. If you have not logged in, you will be required to do so before you can proceed.